Art Sanctum

Artwork "Portal to Heaven"

Ready to ship

Regular price $19.99
Price already includes VAT, FREE Shipping for orders over 39 USD/EUR
Shipping cost for orders under 39 USD / EUR:
EU: 6,95 EUR, Rest of the world: 7.95 USD
Customs duties may apply in your country.

Shipping time: EU: 3-10 days / Rest of the world 3-20 days
Find shipping times for your country here.
Enjoy the stunning ethereal view of large colorful stained glass windows prominently displayed in this fantasy cathedral, which reveal this breathtaking Portal to Heaven. Light streaming through and illuminating their uniqueness, full and rich with vibrant colors, hinting at the beauty and vastness of the heaven. This scene can inspire peace and harmony through their spectrum of colors which work peacefully with the psyche.

This high definition artwork portrays the "Space Cathedral" artwork in 16:9 ratio, printed on high quality heavy 350g paper, whose raw materials stem at least 70% from sustainably managed forests. The remaining 30% of the raw materials either come from controlled sources (no overexploitation) or recycled wood and fiber products. Size: 14.8cm x 26.31cm / 5.83 x 10.36in.

Shipping time: EU: 3-10 days / Rest of the world 3-20 days
Please find the exact shipping time for your country here.
Product Type
Artwork Print
350g cardboard
Size (Imperial)
5.83'' × 10.36''
Size (Metrical)
14,80 cm x 26,31cm

relaxed shopping

  • Worldwide Shipping
  • International Tracking (if available in your country)
  • Packed and shipped with Love from Austria
  • Every Package Quality Checked
  • Pay with PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Bancontact, eps-Überweisung or iDEAL